10 Main Road Road
Anytown, AW 13579
To: Joyce Brown
The F&SYou Company
22 Court St.
Anytown, AW 13579
Please accept this letter as notice of my resignation from my position as associate lawyer at your law firm.
It has been a pleasure working with
Continue reading It’s not you, it’s me, aka the resignation letter
John Winter, sex consultant.
20+ years experience selecting restaurants for any kind of date: marriage anniversary, first dates, blind dates, birthdays, reconciliation after cheating, etc.
I can advise you on the best sex positions: expert on all kamasutra positions.
Can’t perform? Don’t worry, I can be discreetly standing in a corner in your bedroom during the foreplay
Continue reading The consultant’s ad: satisfaction guaranteed
– “Good morning”
– “Good Morning Christian. Would you like a coffee or something to drink.”
– “I am fine, thank you”.
– “Should we start?”
– “Sure, thank you”
– “I see on your resume that your last relationship lasted for three years. Why did it end?”
– “Charlotte was moving from Seattle to Toronto, so I had to relocate, but since we were not married I would have lost my health benefits, so I decided to move on.”
– “Very good. I see that you have experience with several races. You have been with white women, hispanic, and also Asian. Any experience with black women?”
Continue reading The Interview
I am writing to inform you that I will be leaving the Smith-Brown family next month. Although I have enjoyed living with you, personal reasons necessitate that I vacate my position and focus on improving my personal situation.
My final day will be July 1st. Despite having to leave, I deeply appreciate the opportunities you’ve provided with me during my time as
Continue reading The resignation letter
– Hi Paul!
– Hi Cynthia!
– Wait, are you drinking coffee from your previous company’s mug?
– … Yes … Why?
– You mean, you are still thinking about it?
Continue reading If jealousy at work were like jealousy at home