– “Hello, may please speak with Sarah?”
– “Hi, Mike? This is Sarah. How are you?”
– “I am doing well. There is something I need to talk to you about”
– “Is this regarding my offer?”
– “Yes, I want to thank you for the time you spent interviewing me. I had a wonderful time, and I was really interested. Look, this is not an easy decision for me, but I think I need to refuse. I received another offer, and I think I am going to take that …”
– “I am sorry to hear that Mike, but maybe if you tell me if there is a way I can make my offer more interesting to you? May I know what other offer you have received?”
– “Yes, it is from Lucy”
– “So, I think I offered 3 nights a week of sex, if I made it 4, would you reconsider?”
– “To be honest Sarah, Lucy already offer 4 plus a blow-job, plus she said I don’t have to wash dishes, ever.”
– “I see, but what about the bonus? You know that with me at Christmas you get to choose what we do every year. And I think you have lots of advancement options. If you perform well I can see that in six months we might go up to at least 5 sex nights a week.”
– “Yes, but there are other factors, you see, she lives close to the school where my son goes, and it would be easier for me when I sleep at her place to take him to school in the morning”.
– “I understand Mike, I am sorry there is nothing I can do about that. Well, if things should not work out well with Lucy, give me a call back.”
– “Of course I will, Sarah, I am sorry, but I am sure you will find the perfect candidate.”
– “Ok, thank you, take care.”
– “Take care, Sarah”
I am writing to inform you that I will be leaving the Smith-Brown family next month. Although I have enjoyed living with you, personal reasons necessitate that I vacate my position and focus on improving my personal situation.